The PYC member experience begins at our coded gate that provides privacy and security for our members and their property.
Joining Perry Yacht Club
If you are interested in becoming a member, would like to tour the club, or just want to learn more about PYC the process is fairly simple. Don’t have a boat yet? We welcome those who are actively learning to sail, and/or looking for a boat to apply.
Step 1: Contact Us
Email the Membership Committee at email@example.com
Step 2: Have a Conversation
A member of the Membership Committee will follow up to learn more about your needs and interests, and your questions. This person can help arrange a tour (and we highly recommend a visit), or put you in contact with others. Such as the managers for racing or sail education programs.
Step 3: Apply
Not just interested, but want to apply for membership? Request an application, fill it out and email it back - no cost to apply. The membership committee will review and if you have not done a tour and meet members, you will get a call from one or more committee members to discuss your interests and expectations, and the clubs.
Step 4: Approval
Once approved you will receive an invitation to accept membership in PYC. Acceptance includes, sharing some additional information about you and your boat and storage needs, acceptance of the memberships agreement, and at that time payment of dues and fees.
Step 5: Welcome
Once your acceptance is received, you will have full access to the club, and can get a dry storage or slip assigned. As a new member, you can always contact any of the Membership Committee or any Board of Governor with questions.
What Members can expect from PYC
1. A welcoming and supportive sailing community
2. Quality and well-maintained facilities
3. Club Social and Sailing Activities
4. Interested and approachable club leadership
What PYC Expects From Members
1. A commitment to sailing and our sailing community
2. Abide by the rules and regulations of the club
3. Meet all financial and related obligations
4. Support club social and sailing activities
5. Consider volunteering in support of club needs and/or in the leadership of the club.