From Kansas City:
1. Take the Kansas Turnpike (I-70) west to the east Lawrence exit.
2. After leaving the toll booth, turn right onto U.S. 24.
3. Five miles west of Perry turn right, or north, on Kansas 237.
4. See Kansas 237 below.
1. Take U.S. 24 east to Kansas 237. If you reach the point where the divided U.S. 24 becomes two lanes, you’ve gone too far.)
2. Turn left, or north, on Kansas 237.
On Kansas Highway 237:
1. Continue north, passing through Perry State Park. Watch your speed. Part of the way through the park the limit drops to 35 mph and the stretch is heavily patrolled.
2. Continue past Rock Creek Marina for several miles to West Lake Road and turn right (north).
3. Go one-half mile and turn right, or east, on 78th street. (Look for the PerryYacht Club sign.)
4. Turn left, or north, on Cedar Crest Road. Look for the PYC sign on the right side of the intersection.
5. Follow the road as it turns right down the hill and turn left on Yacht Club Drive. A Perry Yacht Club sign marks the entrance.
6. There is parking by the PYC clubhouse. Concrete steps down to the docks; wooden steps lead to a lower parking lot and the main launching ramp. Restrooms are in the clubhouse. Check the bulletin for club events, and if one's under way join us! Maps of the docks are posted at the clubhouse.